Please enter at least 3 characters.
WBA Worldwide Help and Support
Having trouble using WBA Worldwide? You're in the right place. Before we route you to the right support team, remember WBA Worldwide is still in beta, this means we are still working on the site, we hope you'll will see changes almost every time you sign-in.
If WBA Worldwide is not working as you expect it to and if you are unable to use the website, contact your local IT support team for help.
Access and Content Restriction
If you're having trouble sigining-in to WBA Worldwide or accessing restricted information, contact one of the following:
- If you are a WBA Corporate (In the USA) employee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a WBA Corporate (in the UK) employee please contact your local IT support team
- If you are a Global Brands employee in the USA please contact email@example.com
- If you are a Global Brands employee in the UK please contact your local IT support team
Retail Pharmacy - USA (including Walgreens):
If you are a member of Retail Pharmacy USA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Pharmacy - International (including Boots, Farmacias Ahumanda and Farmacias Benavidez):
- If you are a member Retail Pharmacy International (excluding UK and Ireland) contact your Human Resources (HR) department
- If you are a member of Retail Pharmacy International (within the UK or Ireland, for example Boots UK) contact your Information Technology (IT) support team by calling +44 (0)1159 592 222 then choose option 1, then option 1 again, then option 2 and finally option 3. Alternatively, raise a ticket in MyServiceOnline
If you are a member of the Pharmaceutical Wholesale Division contact your Human Resources (HR) department.
If you are a Site Manager or Site Editor you can contact Digital Communications for help, advice and assistance whilst working on new content and site changes.
Send an email to email@example.com.